Monday, January 14, 2008

Praising in the car

My husband's sermon really got me thinking today. His series has been the Principles of Praise. Today he mentioned that he loves to praise in the car while he's taking care of business. When I'm in the car with him I enjoy the praise music or the Word tapes too. We have a different style of praise. For instance, I love to write to the Lord on the computer. To some people that wouldn't be praise at all...it would be hard work or a mess. My mother used to get up in the middle of the night and play the piano----I loved to listen to her...she'd really go at it and she talked with her fingers going over the keys....my fingers go over the keys too...only the typing keys. What is your favorite way to praise and come into the Lord's presence?

This isn't Pastor John....but when we get our video camera I'll tape him. I found this on Godtube with this guy singing in the car and I couldn't resist putting it up on the blog, If you have a special way you love to praise the lord and want to upload it to Godtube send me the link and we'll put it on the blog.

No comments: